Graco’s Range of FDA Compliant SaniForce Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Four AODD Models that Meet CFR Title 21
With flows from 16 to 150 gpm and pressures to 120 psi the SaniForce AODD pump line covers a wide range of sanitary applications. The SaniForce 515, 1040, 1590 & 2150 come in stainless steel manifold material with PTFE, Santoprene or EPDM elastomers for handling most fluids that require FDA compliant/sanitary pumps.
SaniForce AODD Pump Features:
- Sanitary clamp connection for quick cleaning & maintenance
- Max fluid temp of 250 F (epdm)
- Max suction lift to 16 ft.
- Up to 150 gpm (SaniForce 2150)
- 1″ to 2.5″ connection sizes