Problems Solved: Mine Dewatering, Sump & Chemical Transfer
NEW: Sandpiper 2″ Non-Metallic Flap Valve Pump
The Sandpiper 2″ Non-Metallic Pump was designed to be a lightweight and durable solution for mining, industrial and chemical applications. It operates in any position and includes lifting handles, has hanging points and durable mounting feet.
Features of Sandpiper’s 2″ Non-Metallic Pump:
- Portable only 53 lbs!
- Strongest Diaphragm connecting rod in the industry, won’t bend
- Stainless Steel Seats, for pumping abrasive solid, laden fluids
- Operate in most positions
- Stainless Steel Feet
Sandpiper 2″ Non-Metallic Capabilities:
- Max Capacity 150 GPM (567 L)
- Displacement Per Stroke: .50 Gal (1.9L)
- Max Discharge Pressure 100PSI (7.0 BAR)
- Pipe Size 2″ Female NPT/BSPT
- Max Solida Handling 1.8 (46mm)