Sandpiper 1″ Heavy Duty Flap Valve AODD Pump from Warren Rupp the HDF1
The Sandpiper 1″ Heavy Duty Flap Valve Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is Now Available From Warren Rupp.
The HDF1 is an addition to the HDF (Heavy Duty Flap Valve) line of pumps and offers an increase in Operating Efficiency (41%) and a decrease in Operating Costs. Great for Sludge and Slurry, Suspended or Non-Suspended Solids, and Sump Applications. The HDF1 comes in Aluminum, Cast Iron or Stainless Steel and can be fitted with a Wet-End Kit for any fluid.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced HD Design.
- Increased Flow by 67% to 70 GPM (265 LPM).
- Increased Operating efficiency by 41% for 58 SCFM.
- Reduction in Operating Cost.
- Dry Suction lift increase of 70% (17 Ft).
- Solids Handling up to 1″ solids.
- Top suction, bottom discharge.
- Three piece manifold to allow for porting options.
- Easy to maintain.