Watson Marlow Inlet Pulse Accumulators for Hose Pumps
Get your hands on Watson Marlow’s Inlet Pulse Accumulator to reduce positive and negative spikes when inlet conditions vary in your operating system. By installing on the suction side of your pump, the IPA will reduce noise and create a quieter operation while maximizing your hose life. These IPAs are available in stainless steel or PVC housing.
Check out these additional benefits of Watson Marlow’s IPAs:
- Reduces positive and negative peaks when inlet conditions vary
- Eliminates up to 90 % of the pump inlet pulsation
- Provides quieter operation and maximizes hose life
- Low maintenance set-up, suitable for any Bredel and APEX pump with hose size from 25 mm to 100 mm
Information to have ready when ordering your IPA:
- Flange size and type
- Pump size and type
- Required material for hose
- Required material for T piece and flanges
For more information or to receive a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS®
Think Pumps. Think Springer.