Sanitize Quickly & Effectively, No Wiping!
Biomist is the first safe method for power spraying equipment and facilities with an alcohol-based sanitizing solution. Biomist Formula D2 contains a concentrated solution of alcohol (long recognized as an optimal sanitizing agent), as well as a four-chain quaternary ammonium compound to continue sanitizing after the alcohol has evaporated. To eliminate the problem of alcohol’s flammability, Biomist’s patented technology uses high pressure bottled carbon dioxide (CO2) as a carrier to spray the sanitizer. Biomist can be sprayed in the presence of an open flame without danger.
All of the Biomist Power Sanitizing Systems effectively improve sanitizing operations in food processing plants, vegetables, meat and poultry plants, personal care & pharmaceutical facilities!
The Biomist sanitization system covers large areas quickly while not missing the nooks and crannies. Biomist systems are more efficient in both time and labor costs associated with tedious manual sanitizing using spray bottles and wiping.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to Use- ANYONE can Operate Biomist
- Sprays up to 15ft
- Atomized solution settles in nooks and crannies
- No post spray wiping required
- Time and labor cost-efficient
- Powerful sanitizing solution
- Kills 99.99% of micro-organisms – surface and airborne
- Safe for food contact without rinse
- Fire Safe Operation– Biomist can be operated near sparks and OPEN FLAMES
- The solution is propelled by and enveloped in CO²
Independent testing has proved Biomist D2 Solution effective in killing:
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA (ATCC 33591)
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Enterococcus faecium VRE (ATCC 51559)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (ATCC 43895)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Listeria monocytogenes (ATCC 19111)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (ATCC 10708)
- HIV- 1 (associated with AIDS)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- …and the vast majority of all other viruses and bacteria!