QUANTM EODD Pumps for Chemical Transferring
Graco’s QUANTM® electric double diaphragm pumps are more than just energy efficient, they are built for processing a multitude of extreme fluids, making them ideal for chemical transfer applications. They are gentle with a low pulsation and offer a smooth flow for sensitive chemicals. This pump line features an electric drive that will reduce the energy consumption in your facility, saving your business potentially 5x in costs compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pump. Each GRACO® QUANTM® EODD pump come standard with a rugged construction, designed to resist corrosion from extreme liquids, extending the life of your product.
Features of GRACO’s QUANTM EODD Pumps for Chemical Transferring:
- Quieter operation and smaller footprint enable easier installation and service—the design can pay for itself in energy savings under a year
- Only electric diaphragm pump that stalls under pressure, eliminating the need for pressure sensors and additional controls to prevent pump failures and reduce downtime
- Integrated I/O allows for remote operation and speed control to minimize operator oversight
- Smart control technology adjusts pump speed to aid in priming or prevent dry running cavitation that damages pumps
- Plug-and-play installation for fast, easy and affordable transfer operations upgrades
The QUANTM® EODD Pump by GRACO® is a great solution for your next chemical application that will last for years and also keep your facility energy efficient for a more sustainable future. For more information or receive a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.