VISCOPOWER! F570/F580 Series Progressive Cavity Pumps by FLUX
If you are looking for a pump that can run continuously while being gentle on your liquids, the VISCOPOWER® F570/F580 Series Progressive Cavity Pumps are perfect for your industrial application.
Regardless of consistency, VISCOPOWER® pumps can pump low viscosity to high viscosity media at up to 100 ,000 cPs. Depending on the medium and application, these pumps can achieve flow rates of up to 13.7 GPM (52 l/min) and discharge pressures up to 217 PSIG (15 bar). Thanks to these qualities and low pulsation, these VISCOPOWER® Pumps are ideal for virtually all media including those sensitive to shearing and those containing solids.
FLUX® products are developed and certified for use around the globe. They meet the most stringent of requirements and safety standards. Ideal applications include food, pharmaceutical, hygienic and hazardous industries.
Features of the VISCOPOWER® F570/F580 Progressive Cavity Pumps:
- High pumping pressure up to 217 PSIG (15 bar)
- High pump capacity of up to 13.7 GPM (52 l/min)
- Gentle, low shear pumping action
- Very quick and easy to clean.
- Minimal dead space makes the pump ideal for food and pharmaceutical use.
- Can be used vertically and horizontally.
- Can pump soft solids without damaging them.
For more information or to receive a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS ® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer