Fight Fires with AMT’s 2.5” Prime Assist Engine Driven High Pressure/Fire Pumps
In the moment of fire, equipment needs to have the power and reliability to contain and control the situation before it spreads. Like the Boy Scouts say, “BE PREPARED” with an AMT 2.5” Prime Assist Engine Driven High Pressure/Fire Pump.
Designed with a punch, AMT’s Fire Pumps feature substantial pressure and flow that are best applied to the firefighting, fire protection, washdown, and AG/sprinkler industries.
Features of AMT’s 2.5” Prime Assist Engine Driven High Pressure/Fire Pumps:
• Viton® Mechanical Seal with Silicon Carbide & Carbon Faces
• 2-1/2˝ NPT Port Sizes
• Includes Hand Primer
• Prime Assist to 19 Ft.
• Built-in Discharge Check Valve
• Discharge Pressure Gauge Included
• Suction Strainer, Nipples, and Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame with Battery Tray Included
• Maximum Head up to 165 PSI/ 380’ TDH
• Delivers to 270 GPM
• Available with Honda Gasoline or Hatz Diesel with 12 Volt DC Electric Start
• Optional NPT to Fire Hose Thread Available – See Accessories Page
• Optional Wheel Kit Available
The next time you have a heated situation, show up with a pump that can deliver a quick resolution. To learn more about AMT’s 2.5” Prime Assist Engine Driven High Pressure/Fire Pumps or to request a quote, contact the team at Springer Pumps.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.