2021 HI Fall Conference October 25th-28th
The Hydraulic Institute has announced its Fall Conference will run October 25th-28th in San Antonio, Texas. Both members and non are encouraged to participate in this 4-day event to expand their skills within the Pump Industry.
During the HI Fall Conference, attendees will network with others in similar industries, participate in educational events, get informed about emerging technologies, gain insight into key market drivers, attend technical committee meetings, and much more.
Highlights of the HI Fall Conference:
- 30+ Hydraulic Institute Committee Meetings focused on Education, Technical and Marketing
- Tabletop Exhibit and Reception
- Economic Update from ITR
- CEO Roundtable
- Informative Pump Knowledge Workshop
- Technical Tour to BakerRisk’s Wilfred E. Baker Test Facility
- Standards Recognition and Awards Dinner
This event also offers a reduced price “Standards Partner or Young Engineer” ticket for attendees under 35 years old, have been in the pump industry less than ten years, and are first-time participants. Conditions apply so reach out to the Hydraulic Institute for details.