FLUX Mixers: Cost Efficient Solution for Mixing!
Two Different Sizes, Modular Design and Even Collapsible Propellers
The cost-efficient solution for mixing, dissolving, suspending, neutralizing, washing out, agitating and diluting of thin to medium viscosity liquids. Suitable for mixing operations in the waste water treatment, chemical industry, paint and varnishes industry, environmental technology and water treatment.
The FLUX mixer program has been developed as a modular system. The drive motors are in correspondence with IEC standards. The mixer shafts come in lengths of 150 to 1800 mm are offered in stainless steel 316 L or with a coating in PVDF or PE and can thus be used for various types of liquids.
Slow Running Mixer Feature & Benefits
- Circulating performance: up to 951 GPM
- Low speed: approx. 70 RPM
- For fluids of up to a viscosity of 10,000 mPas
- With gear
- Versions available with sliding or folding agitators
- Can be used in tanks
- For liquids with max. 10 % solids
- For run-through systems with 10 – 40 fold flow per hour
Fast Running Mixer Features & Benefits
- Circulating performance up to 2869 GPM
- Speed from 750 to 1500 RPM
- Several mixing blades can also be mounted on top of each other
- Configured for fluids with max. 5 % solid content
- Can be used for IBCs or tanks of up to approx. 1057 Gallons
- For continuous flow systems with 5-20 fold flow per hour