Watson Marlow Qdos CWT Technology Sets a New Standard for Chemical Metering Pumps. Long Life. Increased Safety. Less Maintenance.
Watson Marlow has set the bar high for new standards in the Peristaltic Pump Industry with their latest innovation: Qdos CWT (Conveying Wave Technology). By eliminating the traditional tube design, CWT significantly improves the service life cycle while also delivering superior chemical metering accuracy and dosing applications. In addition, owners of Qdos CWT Technology no longer need to invest in expensive ancillary equipment.
Features of the Qdos CWT series by Watson Marlow:
- Sealed pump head for containing chemicals and improving operator safety
- Leak detection software
- Failure alarm capabilities
- Superior chemical dosing accuracy
- Unaffected by ambient temperature
- No vapor locking
- Flow rates up to 500mi/min at up to 7 bar
- Long service life at high pressure
- Reliable low maintenance metering
To see a complete overview of Watson Marlow’s Qdos CWT technology, please click here:
To request a quote, please get in touch with SPRINGER PUMPS.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.