POLYGUARD PFA Lined, Mag-Drive Gear Pumps from Liquiflo
Non-Metallic Wetted Parts with Metallic Gear Pump Performance
The Liquiflo POLYGUARD has NO metallic wetted parts, a mag-drive coupling with a PFA lined Containment Can and a stainless steel housing lined with PFA. Poly-Guard combines the chemical resistance of a fluoropolymer with the strength of stainless steel. Max temperatures to 200° F & differential pressures up to 100 psi.
POLY-GUARD Features & Benefits:
- Internal/external protection against corrosive fluids & harsh environments
- Stainless steel body
- Fluoropolymer lined for protection against corrosive liquids
- Exempt from wicking problems associated with fiber reinforced housings
- Pulseless flow for metering & transfer applications
- Self-sintered SiC shafts with exceptional chemical resistance & wear resistance
- Alloy-C or carbon fiber Containment Cans lined with PFA:
- Alloy-C Can limits eddy current development & subsequent heat generation
- Carbon fiber can eliminates eddy currents altogether!