GRACO’s Quantm Electric Pump: A Game Changer for Hygienic Applications
Graco’s Quantm™ electric pump is an ideal solution for hygienic applications. Its performance is superior to most competitors’ products, is easy to operate, uses up to 80% less energy consumption, is quiet, lightweight, reliable, has remote operation options available, and is drop-in ready.
The Quantm™ pump provides all the features and benefits of air-operated pumps in an efficient, sustainable package!
Features of the Quantm™ Electric Motor for your hygienic application include:
- Motor-Driven eliminates compressed air use)
- Stalls against closed or blocked discharge (without Bypass or Pressure Relief Valve)
- Seal-less (no seals to leak and replace)
- Low shear (won’t turn cream into butter)
- Handles abrasives
- Handles solids
- Integral Controls (separate VFD not required)
The Quantm™ electric pump replaces existing pumps, including the following:
Replaces Lobe Pumps
- performance-reducing rotor wear
- COP lobe and seal damage
- Expensive Lobe and Seal replacement
- Housing re-machining and oversized rotors
Replaces Centrifugal pumps
- Eliminates Seals
- Safer, cleaner workplace
- Expensive Impeller and Seal replacement
- Pumps delicate products without damage
Replaces Progressive Cavity pumps
- Eliminates Rotor, Stator, and Seal damage caused by
Replaces Air operated pumps
- Eliminates expensive air consumption!
- Smooth consistent flow
- Improved diaphragm life (eliminates ‘runaway’ condition that puts needless wear on diaphragms)
Replaces other PD pumps
- Seal-less for leak-free performance
- Self-Priming / Dry-Priming
- Pumps abrasive slurries – No close-fitting, sliding or rotating elements!
- Pumps shear sensitive products – low shear!
Trial Pumps available – Contact us Today!
You can test Graco’s Quantm™ in your facility and see the difference for yourself. Reach out to SPRINGER PUMPS today for more information or to receive a quote about these game-changer pumps.
Think Pumps. Think SPRINGER.