NEW LEVEL OF CLEAN: Masosine Certa sets new standards for their Pumps with an EHEDG Type EL Class I – Aseptic certificate
Posted on by Sara Springer
The cleanest pump you’ll ever need!
EHEDG Type EL Class I and EHEDG Type EL Aseptic Class I Certification:
- The Type EL Aseptic Class I certification that Certa carries applies to closed equipment, wet cleaned-in-place (CIP) without dismantling, steam sterilizable and bacteria tight. All contact parts FDA and EC1935 compliant
- Reduce your CIP cycle and the amount of cleaning agents required
- Reduce chemical and water use and wastewater for disposal
- Modular seal system options:
- Single mechanical seal
- Single mechanical seal with flush
- Double mechanical seal
Sine Pump® Advantage:
- Gentle pumping with virtually no pulsation
- Ultra low shear pumping of whole foods, meats, dairy and concentrates with no loss to product integrity.
- Superior viscous handling
- Powerful suction up to 12.33 Psi. Products with viscosities from 1 cP to 8 million cP can be transferred with ease.
- Minimal downtime. One shaft, one seal, and no timing gears enable easy in-place pump maintenance.
- Interchangeable parts
- Fully interchangeable components between pumps of the same size, reducing spares inventory.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.