Graco E-Flo, Electric Piston Pump Reduces Downtime and Energy Costs.
Posted on by Sara Springer
The benefits of a piston pump with the energy efficiency of an electric drive unit!
- Dual midrange High-Flo stainless steel lowers operates out of phase for lower pressure variation.
- Ability for online maintenance simplifies repair and reduces downtime.
- Achieves up to 22.6 gpm at 20 cpm. For higher pressure requirements, up to 460 psi models available.
- Includes a Graco programmed VFD for less pressure variation, as well as, integrated overpressure protection and remote monitoring of performance via computer or PLC.
- Pneumatically controlled BPR (back pressure regulator) remotely reduces fluid pressure during off-production operation and extends material integrity and realize further energy cost savings.
- Paint circulation.
- Fluid transfer and supply.
- Automotive paint circulation.
- High volume paint transfer.
Download Graco E-Flo PLUS Product Brochure (pdf)