Effectively Pump Flammable liquids with Flux FP 425 Drum Pump
The world rotates on petroleum-based products, and we need to pump them! Springer Pumps has had its share of pump applications for various industries, including highly flammable ones.
Enter the Flux 400 Drum Pump Series. Getting specific, we will use the FLUZ 425 as our example. These pumps can take the heat and deal with low viscosity, highly flammable materials. This equipment can withstand most hazardous fluids and the potentially explosive environment they are processed in. The Flux Pump 425 Drum pump is rugged, efficient and pumps various fuels directly from barrels.
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty details of the Flux FP 425 Pump:
- The FLUX Pump FP 425 can handle low viscosity, super ignitable liquids
- The FLUX Pump FP 425 is specifically made for potentially explosive environments
- The Flux Pump FP 425 guarantees an impressive 99.98 drum emptying capability
- The Flux Pump FP 425 features a non-return device; this prevents any precious material from making its way back into the original container, minimalizing waste, maximizing efficiency and profit
- Available in stainless steel, polypropylene and hastlelloy C.
- We recommend using Flux Commutator motor F 460 Ex, chemical hose, pump nozzle, and FLUX Flow Meter FMC 100 for these applications.
As always, FLUX Pumps delivers when it comes to working with hazardous materials.
For additional orders and to receive a quote, reach out to the Pump Experts at Springer Pumps here.
To contact Springer Pumps, please click here.