Bredel Heavy Duty Hose Pumps: Sealless & Valveless with Intrinsic Spill Containment
Bredel Hose Pumps: No Seals, No Valves & Only One Wetted Part
Bredel, a Watson Marlow brand, makes Heavy Duty hose pumps that operate with pressures to 232 psi and flow rates to 350 gpm. Simple to own and operate, Bredel HD Hose Pumps handle abrasive slurries, corrosive acids and gaseous liquids as easily as water with no vapor locking and they can run dry indefinitely without damage. Bredel pumps save time and money by successfully handling the toughest applications, in a broad range of industries with less maintenance and downtime then the competition.
Bredel HD Hose Pumps Features & Benefits:
- No expensive ancillary equipment needed
- No check valves, seal water flush systems or run dry protection
- Only one wetted part – the hose element:
- no seals, ball-checks, diaphragms, glands, immersed rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog, corrode & replace
- Ideal for high viscosity or shear sensitive products
- HOSE TAKES JUST MINUTES TO CHANGE!
- Fully reversible flow to blow out clogged suction & drain lines safely and quickly
- Self-priming with suction lift up to 30 feet
- No slip, giving true positive displacement for accurate & repeatable metering