A Small Foot Print with Big Benefits: Certa Compact Sine® Pumps
Engineers in food and beverage and hygienic solution plants are frequently faced with pumping a wide range of products from high-viscosity orange juice concentrates and bakery products to sheer sensitive products like deli salads, cheese curds and savory pie fillings. Certa meets the highest standards in hygiene and cleanability combined with improving process efficiency and minimizing total cost of ownership.
Cleaner than any lobe or circumferential piston pump
- EHEDG Type EL – Class I
- Now with EHEDG Type EL Aseptic Class I
- All contact parts FDA and EG1935 compliant
Virtually pulse free
- Smooth product flow, no need for ancillary dampeners
- Up to 255,000 L/h, 8 million cP and 15 bar
Low shear handling
- Prevents aeration foaming
- Improves yield and maintains product quality
Lowest cost of ownership
- Reduced CIP cycle time and reduced cleaning agents
- Maintenance can be carried out within minutes. Pump can remain in the system for maintenance. No need to take it to the maintenance shop.
- Up to 50 % less power consumption than lobe or circumferential pumps
- Higher energy efficiency at higher viscosities
Features and benefits
- Gentle product handling preserves high quality of product – superior viscous handling
- EHEDG Type EL Class I – now also with EHEDG Type EL Aseptic Class I
- Impressive suction capability: -12.3 psi (atm)
- Low shear and virtually no pulsation
- Outstanding energy efficient pumping principle – up to 50 % less power than other pumps
- Only one shaft and one seal system – different port orientations available
- Bi-directional running
- Two year warranty
Get your hands on a little sinusoidal pump that packs a mighty punch then Watson Marlow’s Compact Sine Pump is the answer. To learn more about this pump or to receive a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS®.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.