Watson-Marlow Bredel APEX 28 and 35 Hose Pumps
Introducing Watson-Marlow’s new Bredel APEX 28 and APEX 25 hose pumps.
These pumps are ideal for aggressive and abrasive applications up to 116 PSI (8 BAR) while reducing operating and maintenance costs. Consider these pumps as ideal solutions to address applications from water, waste water, industrial and chemical to construction, paper and pulp.
Five Ways That The APEX28 and APEX25 Cut Pump Maintenance:
- Sealless, Valveless Design Lowers Total Cost of Ownership
- Increased Process Uptime with Precision Machined Hose Elements
- Long Service Intervals
- Direct-Coupled Drive and Maximum Flexibility
- Lower Maintenance Costs Through More Flow Per Revolution
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Flow rates up to 27.3 USGPM (6,200 L/H) and pressures up to 115 PSI (8 BAR)
- Dry Running and Self-priming, with Up To 30 FT (9.5 M) Suction Lift Capability