Sandpiper SA1 / SA25 Obsolescence 06/21/2021 Being Replaced by HDF1 and HDF25
SA1 / SA25 Product Line Obsolescence & Transition to Improved HDF1 / HDF25
Issue Date: 03/29/2021
Effective Date: 06/01/2021
The SA1 and SA25 metallic 1″ (25 MM) AODD – Flap Valve pumps will discontinue being manufactured effective June 1, 2021. This product line is replaced by the improved HDF1 and HDF25 1” metallic (25MM) AODD – Flap Valve pumps.
HDF1 / HDF25 Benefits:
The HDF1 & HDF25 product line has significantly improved performance characteristics and more favorable pricing over the outgoing SA1 & SA25.
- MAX FLOW RATE: Over 65% higher max. flow rate!
- AIR CONSUMPTION: up to 22% less air to operate, reducing the load on your compressed air system and lowering operating costs.
- AIR ECONOMY: provides up to 17% more gallons out for every cubic foot of air supplied.
Pumps & Parts Affected:
- All pump models beginning with SA1 and SA25 will discontinue being manufactured on June 1, 2021.
- All exclusive supporting “non-wear” service parts will continue to be supported for approximately 1 year. (ex. Castings, manifolds, etc.)
- All exclusive supporting “wear” service parts will continue to be supported for approximately 3 years (ex. Kits, diaphragms, flaps, etc.)