Liquiflo FTS-Series Pumps: High Suction Lift, Run-Dry Capable PD Pumps!
World’s BEST Dry-Run Capability, HIGHEST Suction Lift of any PD Pump of its size in the Industry
Liquiflo’s FTS-Series lobe pumps outperform all other pump technologies in suction lift capability and dry-run performance. The unique tri-lobe design with spring-loaded contact blades allows the pump to develop a significant vacuum for the outstanding dry lifting of liquids and self-priming capability. The blades made from an engineered resin allow for virtually continuous dry run use without damage to the pump.
Our pumps and systems are used in a variety of industries including agriculture, petroleum, and petrochemical to mining, marine and industrial, and can handle a wide range of fluids, including diesel fuel, motor oil, antifreeze, aviation fuels, gasoline, gear lubes, chemicals, glycol and more.
BENEFITS OF FTS-SERIES PUMPS
- CONTINUOUS DRY RUN – Engineered materials allow for a continuous dry run without damage.
- SELF-PRIMING – These positive displacement pumps quickly self-prime and will NOT vapor lock.
- HIGH SUCTION LIFT – The contacting blades allow the pump to develop a significant vacuum, lifting liquids in excess of 20 feet.
- REVERSIBLE FLOW – Can be operated bi-directionally.
- FLUID COMPATIBILITY – Used to pump fluids such as jet fuels, diesel, gasoline, water, coolant, lubricants, hydraulic oils, crude oil, and other similar fluids.
OUR LARGER FTS-SERIES MODELS 300 & 400 PUMPS HAVE THESE ADDED BENEFITS
- BOOSTED SUCTION – Boost impeller reduces NPSHr of the pump allowing it to pump High vapor pressure fluids with reduced risk of cavitation.
- LOW NPSHr – Lowest NPSHr in its class, Excellent for high vapor pressure fluids or when dealing with low suction pressure conditions.