SANDPIPER Heavy Duty Ball Valve Pumps
HDB Metallic Pumps are ideal for thin to highly viscous and small solids-laden fluids, while providing excellent suction lift capability and exclusive variable porting options (side, top, bottom and dual). HDB pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Alloy C with elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves. HDB pumps are enhanced with an extended wear package.
Features & Benefits:
- Bottom or Top Discharge: For Pumping Out of Tough Areas
- Lightweight & Portable: Weights as Low as 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Ball Check Valves: Provide Powerful, High Flow Pumping
- ESADS+Plus Air Valve: Externally Serviceable Air Distribution System
- Dynamic Manifold Connections: Can be Vertically or Horizontally Mounted