New CERTA 800: 4″ Solids and 1124 GPM!
Posted on by Sara Springer
CERTA 800 8″ Ports Allow for the Highest Flow and Solids Handling Yet!
CERTA Pumps are already known as “The Cleanest Pump You’ll Ever Need”
- High suction capability to handle viscous fluids
- Easy to clean pump design certified with:
- EHEDG Type EL Class I
- EHEDG Type EL Aseptic Class I
- Uses up to 50% less power than other pump types
- Low shear and zero pulsation
- Self-draining and easy to clean for minimal downtime
SINE PUMP ADVANTAGES
- Gentle pumping with virtually no pulsation– Ultra low shear pumping of whole foods, meats, dairy and concentrates with no loss to product integrity.
- Superior viscous handling– Powerful suction up to 12.33 Psi. Products with viscosities from 1 cP to 8 million cP can be transferred with ease.
- Simplicity– Minimal downtime. One shaft, one seal and no timing gears enable easy in-place pump maintenance.
- Interchangeable parts– Fully interchangeable components between pumps of the same size, reducing spares inventory.