New CERTA 800: 4″ Solids and 1124 GPM!
Posted on by R Andrew Springer
CERTA 800 8″ Ports Allow for the Highest Flow and Solids Handling Yet!
CERTA Pumps are already known as “The Cleanest Pump You’ll Ever Need”
- High suction capability to handle viscous fluids
- Easy to clean pump design certified with:
- EHEDG Type EL Class I
- EHEDG Type EL Aseptic Class I
- Uses up to 50% less power than other pump types
- Low shear and zero pulsation
- Self-draining and easy to clean for minimal downtime
SINE PUMP ADVANTAGES
- Gentle pumping with virtually no pulsation– Ultra low shear pumping of whole foods, meats, dairy and concentrates with no loss to product integrity.
- Superior viscous handling– Powerful suction up to 12.33 Psi. Products with viscosities from 1 cP to 8 million cP can be transferred with ease.
- Simplicity– Minimal downtime. One shaft, one seal and no timing gears enable easy in-place pump maintenance.
- Interchangeable parts– Fully interchangeable components between pumps of the same size, reducing spares inventory.