Koolant Koolers Keeps Your System Consistently Chilled Out
We like it consistently frosty here at SPRINGER PUMPS®. Many of our clients also require constant cold temperatures within their process line, often creating a unique set of challenges. Koolant Koolers® offers a solution with chillers that apply to many industries, maintaining steady cold temperatures for sections or complete systems.
Manufacturing out of Michigan, Koolant Koolers® focuses on custom cooling solutions for the machine, tool, food processing, packaging, and medical diagnostic imaging markets. These chillers are designed to perform under extreme conditions, are reliable, and built with rugged construction for intense industrial applications. With unit options ranging from a 1/8th ton to upwards of 500 tons of cooling power, these chillers have options for system integrations or stand-alone products
Features of Koolant Koolers®:
- Unparalleled System Uptime with 99.96% uptime rate (smart controllers prevent production interruptions)
- Indoor, outdoor, and low-temperature models are available
- Maintain temperature stability +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Custom solutions that perform in extreme ambient conditions as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stock, standard, customizable platforms available
- Air or Water cooled condenser options
- Modular and redundant options are available
- Fluid and voltage Options are available
- Thoroughly tested, robust craftsmanship
- 18-month warranty
Koolant Koolers® works hard to deliver the consistent cooling solution you need to resolve the unique cooling challenges within your system. Improve your process by maintaining the cold temperatures you require with an American-made chiller from Koolant Koolers.
To learn more about Koolant Koolers® or to receive a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.