Interchangeable QP Series Circumferential Piston Pumps by Q Pumps
Finally, a Circumferential piston pump that’s interchangeable with other brands.
Q Pumps® characterizes their QP Series Pumps by being universally interchangeable with any other Circumferential piston pump in the market, making them ideal for replacements in existing systems. These pumps also have 3A and EHEDG certificates, designed for hygienic operations, including the food, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries.
Advantages of a QP Pump:
- The gearbox is made of stainless steel, which makes it more resistant than conventional cast-iron gearboxes.
- The oil seal is made of stainless steel, which prevents oxidation.
- High-torque shafts made of one alloy make them more resistant.
- Self-cleaning gaskets
- 100% interchangeable and compatible with other series in the market
- QP1 and QP2 models can be reconstructed using larger rotors to extend the life of the equipment.
- Remanufacturing program*: Reconditioned pumps with a one-year warranty.
The features of the QP Pump Series are also impressive:
- 304 stainless steel seals
- Helical gears
- Flexibility for four mounting positions
- Grease fittings on both sides
- Antimicrobial lubricant
- Alloy 88 rotors
- Six threaded oil plugs with glass peepholes
- Self-cleaning packages in the plugs.
- Flow rates up to 312 gmp / 1,181 gpm
- Maximum Pressure Levels of 31bar / 450psi
- Viscosity: 1,000,000 cps
- Highest Operational Temperatures 204ºC / 400ºF
It’s time to get a genuinely universal QP Series Circumferential Pumps by Q Pumps®. For more information or to request a quote, contact Springer Pumps® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.