Decanting Liquid Chocolate with FLUX Pump FP427
Who doesn’t like working with chocolate? Springer Pumps has processed many fluids over the decades. However, the chocolate industry remains at the top of our favorites list. Like most products, chocolate requires special attention at specific production, especially at the decanting phase.
What better way to approach the chocolate decanting process than with a FLUX FP 427 Drum Pump? This piece of equipment has been created specifically for ease of use and extreme hygiene applications. What makes this pump so unique? Let’s break it down:
- The FP 427 easily sets up and breaks down with minimal steps thanks to a specialized cleaning device, making disassembly a faster, cleaner execution.
- No specialized tools are necessary for assembly/disassembly.
- The FP 427 can pump chocolate and other food products from various containers, including drums, totes and IBCs.
- The FP 427 fits perfectly inside a drum to pump liquid foodstuffs or low viscosity fluids into batching tanks.
- Stainless Steel parts.
- Available options in FOOD/FDA, 3A Certified, complies with international safety standards
- Commutator motor F 458 also recommended in this application.
If this pump sounds like it’s a sweet solution to your chocolate needs, it is. Call your team at Springer Pumps; we want to talk all things chocolate and find you the best options for your company’s confectionary challenges. Click here to reach us via phone or email today!