Bredel Peristaltic Hose Pumps | An Industry Best!
Bredel Hose Pumps: No Seals, No Valves & Only One Wetted Part
Rugged, Reliable, and Highly Versatile.
Watson-Marlow Bredel hose pumps operate with pressures to 232 psi and flow rates to 350 gpm. Watson-Marlow Bredel pumps save time and money by successfully handling the toughest applications, in a broad range of industries with less maintenance and downtime then the competition.
Features and Benefits of Bredel Hose Pumps:
• Doesn’t require check valves, sealing water flush systems, or run dry protection
• Pumps abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids, as easily as water – no vapor locking
• Ideal for high viscosity or shear sensitive product
• Can run dry indefinitely without damage
• Has One Wetted Part – The Hose Element. No Seals, Ball-Checks, Diaphragms, Glands, Immersed Rotors, Stators or Pistons to leak, clog, corrode and replace. THE HOSE TAKES JUST MINUTES TO CHANGE!
• Fully reversible to blow out clogged suction and drain lines safely and quickly.
• Suction lift capability up to 30 feet and is self-priming.
• Does not slip, giving true positive displacement for accurate and repeatable metering.
Read More News About Watson-Marlow Bredel Pumps Like the Bredel CIP and DuCoNite Models