Gore High Resileince Tubing Style 400 for Watson-Marlow Bredel Pumps.
Superb Chemical Resistance, Long Pumping Life and Excellent Performance.
GORE™ High Resilience Tubing Style 400 enables the benefits of peristaltic pumps to be introduced to a wider range of applications. Cost effective pumping is achieved with concentrated acids like sulphuric and nitric as well as aromatic hydrocarbons like toluene and xylene.
GORE™ High Resilience Tubing Style 400 is a unique composite of expanded PTFE (ePTFE) and Viton® fluoroelastomer (FKM) engineered specifically for Watson-Marlow peristaltic pumps and providing high performance pumping with superb chemical resistance and long service life.
Features and Benefits:
- Resists strong concentrated acids such as nitric and sulphuric
- Resists aromatic hydrocarbons such as toluene and xylene
- ePTFE multi-layer structure and high performance Viton® filler: Provides strength and chemical compatibility
- Exceptional reliability with tube life 50 times that of extruded Viton or Fluorel
- Consistent flow rate due to excellent pumping stability
- Pumping up to 60 psi (4 bar)
- Great value for money with 50 times the life of Viton at a quarter of the price of ChemSure
Download the Gore Tubing Style 400 DataSheet (pdf)
Download Watson-Marlow’s Tubing Guide (pdf)
Browse Watson-Marlow Pumps and Products in Our Online Catalog