Watson-Marlow Bredel Heavy Duty Hose Pumps: Cost Effective & Reliable
Cost Effective & Reliable Heavy Duty Hose Pump Solutions for a Broad Range of Tough Applications
Offering pumps with no seals or valves to wear, clog or leak: The Watson-Marlow Bredel Heavy Duty Hose Pump Series offers a line of peristaltic pumps to match a broad variety of aggressive application. With 100% constant compression, no seals and no valves these pumps provide excellent metering and pressure performance while minimizing maintenance and downtime. These pumps also offer a wide range of applications such as chemical, water & waste treatment, paint & pigments, pulp, paper, mining, ceramics, construction, printing, food, beverage and textile.
- Models Available with Flow Rates Ranging up to 475 GPM, and Operating Pressures up to 232 PSI
- Capability Available for Abrasive Slurries, Corrosive Acids, Large Solids and Gaseous Liquids, Also Ideal for High Viscosity or Shear Sensitive Products
- Run-Dry Capable, EHEDG Certified, Minimal Maintenance, Self-Priming with Suction Lift Capabilities Available Up to 31 Feet (9.5 Meters)
- No Ancillary Equipment, Check Valves or Sealing Water Flush Systems
- CIP and Aggressive Liquid Compatible Models Available