• EtherNet/IP™ Connectivity for fast and easy access to pump data over Industrial Ethernet
• Improve process control and reduce operating costs using enhanced network control
• Gateway connectivity for pressure and flow sensors
• Fully compatible with distributed control systems and PLC’s: Rockwell Automation (with AOP); Emerson (Delta-V); Schneider
• No need for adapters or gateways; saving you money and space
• Superior flow stability up to 14.5 USGPM
The benefits of modern digital networks include improvements to process control, reduced operating costs and minimized downtime. Customers no longer need digital gateways or expensive PLC interface cards and can enjoy reduced system cost, space, and complexity.
These pumps are fully compatible with advanced, distributed control systems and leading brands of PLC’s including Rockwell Automation (with AOP), Emerson (Delta-V) and Schneider.
Set-up is easy with an electronic data sheet (EDS) and a Rockwell Automation ‘add-on-profile’ that provides simple network attribute tabs.