Sine Pumps for High Viscosity Applications & 20 Year Housing Warranty!
Posted on by Sara Springer
Sine Pumps: For High Viscosity Applications!
MasoSine Features & Benefits:
- Flow rates up to 400 gpm
- Handles adhesives, sealants, caulks, mastics and thick coatings up to 10,000,000 cps
- Transfers shear sensitive latex and starch with ease
- Suction capability – over 80% vacuum
- 3-A Certified
- Simple & Fast Maintenance
- CIP & COP Capable
- New 20 Year Pump Housing Warranty
MasoSine Typical Applications:
- Cheese, curds and whey, cottage cheese, butter, yogurt
About MasoSine Pumps
MasoSine has been the leader in Sine technology for 30 years. The Sine pump was especially designed for the careful and gentle handling of particulate laden processed food and other fragile products within the dairy industries. Today thousands of Sine pumps are working successfully every day, handling viscous and shear sensitive products.