RUN IT DRY! FLUX’s NEW Renner RM-TS Pump
RUN IT DRY! FLUX’s Renner RM-TS Pump
Have you ever dealt with the aftermath of running a pump dry? Make sure this never happens to your business again and install FLUX®’s magnetically coupled centrifugal Renner RM-TS Pump into your process.
With years of experience in handling hazardous materials, FLUX® continues its standard feature of metal-free pump head components for areas that encounter aggressive fluids.
Additional features of the Renner RM-TS Pump:
- No slide bearing
- No magnetically axial-thrust equalizer required
- No pin-point contact system
- Extremely high resistance to chemicals
- Upon request, the new system can always be retrofitted to present pumps of the RM-type to make them safe to run dry
- Trouble-free operation of the pump even at high speeds
- Increase in efficiency through of an extremely small coefficient of friction
It is also important to note that the bearings used in this pump produce a minimal amount of heat when the pump runs dry, and do not need to be cooled or lubricated. Patented pending
Please reach out to SPRINGER PUMPS® for more information or to receive a quote for the Renner RM-TS Pump by FLUX®.