INOXPA’s KIBER KTE Pump Gently Processes Red Wine Grapes!
It takes many steps to create exceptional wine and the equipment used in your winemaking process is a key component to bottled perfection. INOXPA’s KIBER KTE® Progressive Cavity Pump takes care of your de-stemmed red grapes and processes them with a gentle touch that is reflected in the flavor of each glassful.
The KIBER KTE ® Helicoidal Pump focuses on the delicate passing of masses, pastes, liquids, and solids, specifically grapes. Equipped with an attached hopper and feeding screw, this pump is compact and can be installed directly under a destemming machine.
Additional Features of the KIBER KTE®:
- Safety grid attached to the hopper
- Run dry applications
- Minimal level resistive sensor
- Stainless steel trolley with casters and brake
- The handle is designed with an electronic panel mount (electronic panel included).
- The drive features a worm gearbox with flange, coupled to a standard 3 phase electric motor (according to IEC)
- 4 pump sizes are available
Life is sweeter with wine. Trust your winemaking process with a KIBER KTE® Pump by INOXPA®. For more details or to request a quote, contact SPRINGER PUMPS® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.