Gorman Rupp Magnetic Drive Pumps
Gorman Rupp Offers Corrosion Resistant, Dry Run Capable, and Efficient Mag Drive Pumps.
Operation is similar to the standard centrifugal pumps, except the impeller is driven with a magnetic coupling, eliminating the need for a shaft seal. Magnetic drive pumps must be used where flooded suction exists. Typical OEM applications include film processors, laser and x-ray cooling systems, medical, scientific and laboratory equipment and silver recovery equipment.
Features of Gorman Rupp Magnestic Drive Pumps:
- Viton® Elastomers
- Impellers in either Vectra® or Ryton® with epoxy adhesive
- Maximum systen pressure to 75 PSI
- Drip-proof, shaded pole 115V 50/60 Hz motor
- TEFC, PSC, thermally protected 115V 50/60Hz motor
- Maximum temperature 203°F
WARNING: Do not use in explosive atmosphere or for pumping volatile flammable liquids.
Ryton® is a registered trademark of Chevron-Phillips.
Viton® and Teflon® are registered trademarks of E.I. DuPont.