F-NBR Hose Elements for Food Contact Expand Bredel Pump Applications
The F-NBR hose range for Bredel HD and APEX Hose Pumps allows hose pump to be use in food industry applications. The inner hose material is suitable for all food products including oils and greases. It meets FDA, EC, EHEDG and 3A standards.
- Maximum uptime, 80% longer hose life
- Meets FDA21CFR177.2600, EC 1935/2004 and BfR XXI
- 100% traceability and quality control throughout the supply chain
- Manufactured according to cGMP (EC 2023/2006)
- Delivered pre-cleaned and individually packaged
- Reduced maintenance
- Can be CIP/SIP cleaned
The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel composite reinforced hoses are constructed from high-quality compound rubbers reinforced with up to four individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. White inner layer suitable for food contact. Outer layers are machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 30ft (9m) suction lift
- High pressure capability – 231psi (16bar)
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity product
Suitable for all food products including oils and greases. Meets FDA, EC, EHEDG and 3A standards.
- Max. fluid temperature: 176F (80C)
- Min. fluid temperature: 14F (-10C)