Ace Sanitary’s Wrap-Rite Provides Quick Insulation Install for Hot Hoses
Your production line runs hot, especially your equipment. Many complications can present themselves when working with constant high temperatures. As a leading manufacturer in industrial hoses, Ace Sanitary® has invented a solution to help keep parts of your system insulated and safe with its latest product: Wrap-Rite™.
Wrap-Rite™ is an insulated wrap for items ranging between 3/8-7” in diameter (depending on the hose model). Now users can protect themselves and the work environment from unnecessary burns by wrapping hoses, pipes, valves, and other high-temperature transfer lines. It’s easy to install, a breeze to trim, and will self-connect for longer projects.
Additional features of the Wrap-Rite™ Insulated Wrap by Ace Sanitary®:
- Helps control condensation
- Reduces surface temperatures
- Ideal uses include production lines, clean rooms, lab environments
- Cosmic and ionizing Radiation
- Natural weathering
- Temp rating -297 through 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Various wall thicknesses
- Fiberglass free! Flexible, non-fibrous materials
- Does not release airborne particles
Get your hot hoses wrapped in a product that can handle the heat. Please contact SPRINGER PUMPS® today for more information on Ace Sanitary’s Wrap-Rite™ insulated wraps or to request a quote today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.