IT’S ELECTRIC! QUANTM EODD Pumps by GRACO
IT’S ELECTRIC! We are all looking for a that “thing” to resolve multiple challenges in our manufacturing facilities, especially on the production line. SPRINGER PUMPS has found the pump that checks off every box: introducing the QUANTM EODD Pump Line by GRACO. It’s sustainable, is energy efficient, takes up a small footprint, is available with options for sanitary applications, and has a low impact on our environment. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Designed to meet the growing demand for clean energy and sustainable technologies, QUANTM is the world’s first (and only) affordable electric operated double diaphragm (EODD) pump built to minimize energy consumption by cutting energy usage and costs by up to 80%. Innovative, new FluxCore motors and drives provide up to 8x more continuous torque at low speeds while minimizing size and resistance losses These revolutionary pumps are easy to clean, simple to maintain, and require less energy to operate—providing a lower cost of ownership. Graco’s seal-less and self-priming diaphragm pump design delivers clear advantages over all other pumps, including centrifugal, lobe, gear, progressive cavity, peristatic and piston/plunger technologies.
Regardless of your industry, there’s a QUANTM pump designed for your application. Here’s a look at some of the features these EODD pumps by GRACO provide:
- Quieter operation and smaller footprint enable easier installation and service—the design can pay for itself in energy savings under a year
- Only electric diaphragm pump that stalls under pressure, eliminating the need for pressure sensors and additional controls to prevent pump failures and reduce downtime
- Integrated I/O allows for remote operation and speed control to minimize operator oversight
- Smart control technology adjusts pump speed to aid in priming or prevent dry running cavitation that damages pumps
- Plug-and-play installation for fast, easy and affordable transfer operations upgrades
For more information on GRACO’s sustainable QUANTM EODD Pumps, contact SPRINGER PUMPS today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.