Ace Sanitary Introduces Single Use Tubing Assemblies to Market
Always striving to “serve the under-served,” Ace Sanitary® continues to grow its product offerings by filling a need in the market with readily available, single-use hose assemblies for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
With a newly completed on-site ISO Class 7 Clean Room, Ace Sanitary® can now provide a variety of sterile hose assemblies, including bulk packages, custom-cut lengths, gamma radiated, and additional options for individual applications. These single-use pieces reduce costs and speed up production times, creating an excellent alternative to traditional fixed equipment.
Features of ACE® Sanitary’s Single-Use Hose Assemblies:
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 Clean Room
- 3 connection types, cable tie clamp. Stainless steel clamp, molded end
- Multiple hose materials available, TPE sealable, non-reinforced silicone, Single braid reinforced silicone, PVC phthalate-free, LDPE Co-extruded, and pump tubing
- No minimum orders
- Kitting and assembly of customer supplied components
- Gamma Irradiated available
- Fast custom order production times
Simplify your production facility’s process with single-use tubing assemblies from ACE Sanitary®. For more information about Ace’s hoses or to request a quote, please contact your team at SPRINGER PUMPS®.
Think Pumps. Think Parts. Think Springer.