Built for a Sustainable Future: QUANTM EODD Pumps by GRACO
Your business cares about the future of our planet and demands sustainable solutions within your facility that align with your environmental principles. Graco’s QUANTM EODD Pumps offer a variety of energy efficient, low impact options that will exceed your expectations and deliver the performance you’ll come to rely on.
Designed to meet the growing demand for clean energy and sustainable technologies, QUANTM is the world’s first (and only) affordable electric operated double diaphragm (EODD) pump built to minimize energy consumption by cutting energy usage and costs by up to 80%. Innovative, new FluxCore motors and drives provide up to 8x more continuous torque at low speeds while minimizing size and resistance losses These revolutionary pumps are easy to clean, simple to maintain, and require less energy to operate—providing a lower cost of ownership. Graco’s seal-less and self-priming diaphragm pump design delivers clear advantages over all other pumps, including centrifugal, lobe, gear, progressive cavity, peristatic and piston/plunger technologies.
Regardless of your industry, there’s a QUANTM® pump designed for your application. Here’s a look some of the QUANTM’s key features:
- Quieter operation and smaller footprint enable easier installation and service—the design can pay for itself in energy savings under a year.
- Only electric diaphragm pump that stalls under pressure, eliminating the need for pressure sensors and additional controls to prevent pump failures and reduce downtime.
- Integrated I/O allows for remote operation and speed control to minimize operator oversight.
- Smart control technology adjusts pump speed to aid in priming or prevent dry running cavitation that damages pumps.
- Plug-and-play installation for fast, easy and affordable transfer operations upgrades
For more information on GRACO’s sustainable QUANTM® EODD Pumps, contact SPRINGER PUMPS® today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.