A Brew Master’s Best Friend: The QCB+ Series Pump by Q Pumps
Brewing beer is a fine craft that requires specific equipment to get the job done right. Q Pumps® appreciates a well brewed beverage and has designed the QCB+ Series Pumps to ensure Brew Masters can rely on their equipment to process their beverages correctly.
What makes the QCB+ Series by Q Pumps® ideal for brewing? Here’s a few features to wet your whistle:
- Manufactured under the NEMA or IEC norms.
- Stainless steel 316L for the parts in contact with the product
- Open Impeller with better support with a wedge and nut
- Can work in 50 and 60 Hz
- Stainless steel 304 adapter
- Clamp connections: Bridas, Bevel Seat and DIN
- 100% sanitary internal balanced mechanical seal
- Pressurized for minimum product build up, keeps faces cool and lubricates with fluid pumped through
- Long term efficiency
- Ability to pump Wort at near boiling temperatures
- Design avoids seal wear and solid build up if flashing occurs between seal faces
- Interchangeable with any competitor C series pump
- Conversion kits available
The QCB+ Series Pump by Q Pumps® is ready to change the way you process your beer, wine, and spirits. Please contact SPRINGER PUMPS® for a quote today.