Improve Your Product Evacuation with GRACO’s SaniForce BES (Bin Evacuation System)
Scooping out your product by hand from 300-gallon totes is becoming a monotonous, never-ending chore and is no longer an effective way of processing your materials. Your solution? Graco’s SaniForce 2.0 Bin Evacuation System (BES). Any medium to high viscosity product can be efficiently pumped from their containers without diluting or heating your contents. Ideal applications include the transfer of tomato paste, peanut butter, jams, jellies, icing, frosting, caramels, corn syrup, toothpaste, and other similar products.
The SaniForce® BES by Graco includes a pump ram with an inflatable seal that securely fits a 300-gallon container for evacuation rates up to 99% in half the time it takes to process manually. Most applications can be quickly executed from start to finish with one individual. Now that’s efficient.
Interested in learning more? Here are some additional features of the Saniforce BES by GRACO®:
- Up to 99% evacuation rate of medium to high viscosity materials without diluting or heating the contents.
- Offers a superior alternative to manual scooping for improved food and employee safety.
- Automated controls remove unnecessary operator interaction and automate the unload process.
- FDA-compliant inflatable ram plate seal securely fits straight-sided and tapered drums with high evacuation rates and faster change-out of containers.
- Sanitary flange clamps allow quick disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitizing and minimal downtime.
Do you have a unique material that needs fast, efficient pumping? Let’s talk about it. With multiple pump ratios and fluid pressure options, there is an exact solution for your project through GRACO’s Saniforce® BES. Reach out to the team at SPRINGER PUMPS® today for more information or to receive a quote today.
Think Pumps. Think Springer.