Hidrostal has many parts in stock and ready for “Quick Shipment” in 4-6 weeks. See a full list of parts available and their pump sizes.
Hidrostal is the original screw centrifugal pump. Ideal for applications that require gentle solids handling, true non-clog performance, and durable construction. With these stocked parts and frames their lead times are the best in the industry.
- Solids Handling up to 8% Solids
- Viscous pumping
- Delicate handling
- Low shear pumping
- High-efficiency operation
- The impeller has a single spiral vane having large open passages and an extended turn from the axial to the radial direction.
These features give a combination of characteristics not found in any other type of pump, namely:
- Extremely steep and stable curve
- High efficiencies
- Non-overloading power curve
- Low NPSH
- Non-clog pumping